Tuesday, May 31, 2011

3

What is this, that 7 is the lucky number? Since when? I've been thinking that 3 has to be! Who wouldn't want 3?

3rd time is the charm, 3rd time lucky. 3 strikes your out, 3 goals and you good, 3 substitutes in a soccer game,3 is a crowd, three three three! I realised this tonight when I thought of a comment someone made "between school, sport and church you have no time" which is true.. My favourite chapter in the Bible, Corinthians 13.. Ends off with 3 basic principals.. Faith hope and love..

To me those are the 3 most important things in my life, which consists of sport, school, and church..
FAITH- church, I will do anything and everything for my God.
Hope- school, the foundation for the future I hope to have.
Love- my sport.
I guess you can tie those 3 elements into all 3 aspects of my life, but you see that's just it. The way I look at things at this moment in time are through those 3 elements, Faith, Hope and Love. I believe that those 3 mold things as it is really the foundation of any faith, religion and culture.

The passage then goes on to say "and most important of these is love" which is hard to argue with, because that's who we are, beings that love. Its what drives us. It is us.

So in a world where maths is the be all and end all of everything, the only number we really need is 3, because if you can't define who you are in 3 words, you either lying or don't know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment