Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Craigs Life

Just reading my own blog made me realise that a lot of what I'm saying is fuelled in anger and irritation. Yes I did create this page for me to vent but its so negative. I mean one of my last blogs ends in me calling the people concerned idiots! Time for change I rate.

The thing is that although I might have profound words and ideas when I am "emotionally unstable" I make more sense when I am calm at ease but I tend to lack inspiration.

Everything in this world is balanced, and we as human beings have to keep this. I will admit that I have not been the most balanced person. I mean I have been focusing on nothing but my hard times lately (yeah call me emo) but the truth is that I have had some really awesome times between all the crappyness of my life!

I came to the realisation of this by reading a friends Blog "Famous Last Words" and he basically uses his blog to send a message, or to figure things out, reflect on good times with his closest friends.

I may have crap circumstances, but hell I live a pretty dam good life! I have awesome friends that I can ALWAYS count on! A couple family members who actually enjoy having me around. Yeah my dad fucked off but did I really enjoy life when he was around? No.

I've seemed to forgotten about how much God actually loves us, and my rage has seemed to blind me from these constant reminders. Its time for me to get positive I rate. And yeah you might say I'm the optimist, that's only because I voice the positive side. In my head are multiple reasons that are negative.

So I will say that from now on I will be more balanced about my posts. I mean its not like I got nothing good to say! I've got stories that will make you piss yourself with laughter, and that's what I want to focus on.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I think that it is really important for us to stop focusing on the crap in our lives, and focus on the good times, the fond memories.

Just like to thank Craig Rookyard, through your blog man, you have helped me realise that life is too short to dwell on the bad times, rather focus and create good memories with good friends in the short time that we have now, whether we moving to Australia, or just living life. I wish you all the best for your future journey and I will see you again! No doubt:)
The impact you have made on my life is huge just know that and you will forever be cherished:)
So here's to the waterballons and the dead fuzzies!

Thanx bud

http://craigslifenow.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment